Monday, June 30, 2014

June 2014

     The day after I finished the adult tail and did the photo shoot with LC Myers, I had a scheduled photo shoot with all the little mermaid I made tails for to be photographed by Simple Touch Images and  LC Myers Photography.  It was a little hectic as that morning, I got a text that one of the little girls came down with the flu and wouldn't be able to come, but we could use her tail for the photos.  I had quickly contacted a little girl that I thought would fit the tail, but got no response.  We were going to have one of the other little mermaids to wear her tail and this other tail to get photos of both.  Once at our location, we had many little mermaids and a little fisherman.  Then out of nowhere the girl I had originally contacted showed up to wear the tail.
     Each mermaid got her own photo shoot and then at the end we put them all together with the little fisherman.  They all did a great job.  It was fun for me to be on the other side of the camera, directing the girls and telling them things to think about and things to laugh about so we could get great photos of their face.  All the photos turned out great!






No comments:

Post a Comment