Thursday, July 31, 2014

July 2014

    I was asked to do a sister birthday party on short notice.  I always love swimming in my tail so I was excited that this was a two hour pool party.  It's always a challenge not letting the kids see me in my human form so I was fortunate that my mermaid assistant was available on short notice to carry me in.  The girls seemed to have a great time, and they really liked their mermaid sea star hair clip.  They could wear it in the pool while they swam.  More and more kids showed up, and I was able to introduce myself to most of them and swim alongside them.
     I brought extra mermaid fins for the kids to swim in and hula hoops for them to swim through.  The older birthday girl swam like a mermaid so well and really enjoyed swimming through the hoops!  The other younger sister was so adorable swimming around the pool with her face in the water.  I had a lot of fun with a younger boy who didn't want to do anything with a mermaid, but at one point he needed to pushed on his float so I pushed him.  He blushed a little that a mermaid actually helped him.  Then we did a tail toss where the kids attempted to throw the hoops around my tail out of the water.  It was a funny feeling when the hoops would bounce off my fin.
     Then it was time to leave.  It was a fun to swim with and around the kids and all-in-all, I think we all had a great time!






To see more photos from this party or others, visit my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.434157823390444.1073741836.172686059537623&type=3

To contact me to book a birthday party, e-mail me at MermaidLindaStephanie@gmail.com  

No comments:

Post a Comment